Friday, October 10, 2014

I know it's a cliche but the people who most inspire me are my parents. Though a lot of people think it, I actually have the best mom ever. She is so dedicated to being a mother. she spoiled me and always has my best interests at heart. Even when i give her the hardest time over nothing. I really don't deserve her. I once had an ear infection when i was 6. I was in an immense amount of pain, screaming and crying at 3 in the morning. I was so loud i woke her up from four rooms away. She came running in and immediately got in the car and drove off. Now to some that sounds horrible but she was actually going to every Walgreens and Duane reade to find ear infection medication. She drove for an hour looking and looking. she finally returned and gave me the medicine. Then she stayed up with me until i fell asleep. She is the most caring mother alive and she inspires me more than i will ever know.
Now my father inspires me just as much. Everyday he wakes up early and works for hours and hours at  a job he hates to put food on the table for me and my sister. he pays for any necessity no questions asked. He is a better man than i will ever be. MY parents inspire me so who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment