Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The letter project was one of the most difficult projects i have ever done. It was difficult because At first i didn't know what i was supposed to do but then i thought back to sophomore year with Mr Ward. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, Its a font project. Then everything starting clicking. However When i started I realized that the letter I chose was impossible to think of a theme for. I originally picked the letter x but there is no defining theme/word for x. SO i went on to C which was one of the most commonly used letters in the alphabet. But I was conflicted with which idea i wanted to put into the C. Then It hit me, C as in city, New york City. what is the most defining characteristic of the City is its skyline. so BOOM it hit me. and i never looked back.

5 comments:

  1. You didnt really expand on your proces or post a picture! But your project looked good from what I can remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you expanded on your thought process but a picture would be nice to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what i remember of your project i liked how you blended the colors for the skyline of the different places you drew. Also I'm just curious to know if the letter C has any meaning to you or was it something that you randomly choose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful story, C as in city who woulda thought? your project was awesome from what I remember. Also I think E is the most common letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. were there any challenges during your process?

    ReplyDelete